Friday, September 30, 2011

From The Other Side of The World





NOTE: For some of you, the video may be looking very 'shaky', where even the text is moving around. This may have been because I clicked the 'stabilize' option for the video. Click the link for a more static video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoEnH1O3dQg&feature=player_embedded#!

Hey folks! Onion Knight here and I'm bringing you a little vlog I did for the Grove. Although I'm not sure if I can call it a vlog. Maybe an educational video?

 I decided the other night, (after many cups of coffee and being deprived of much needed sleep), that I wanted to show off my Final Fantasy collection. Unfortunately, I don't have much technology to work with. The video was recorded with my camera phone (5.0 Megapixels), so the volume of my voice didn't come out very loud, (you may need to turn up the volume).Once I can get access to a better camera, I'll hook up another vlog.

 In this first vlog, I show three Final Fantasy games that were released for the Super Famicom (that's Japanese for Super Nintendo): Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI. I also show off the console for a bit, too.

So, watch the video and just enjoy! Remember to leave any comments on the page, and follow and share my blog too!

Remember: It may say Final in the title, but this Fantasy is never over.

No comments:

Post a Comment